A fireplace is not only a part of the interior of the house, but also its hearth, the center of attraction. It is not so easy to have fireplaces in all prosperous houses. Now we will build this “heater” at home in the game. If you have good imagination and taste, it will not be at all difficult to build it yourself. It must be remembered that a fireplace is first of all an open fire, so it is impossible to encumber it with combustible resources, since the house will simply burn out. Also, many novice players do not know how to make the fire “eternal”, in which you do not need to throw up wood every time and set it on fire again. The Netherrack that can be found in the Underworld, having previously built a portal there, will help us solve this problem. And now we will tell you one of ideas how to make a safe fireplace in the game, near which it is so nice to bask on a cozy sofa.
- You must find the place where you want to install the fireplace. It may be in a place convenient for you.
- Clear out the region you need it in.
- It is necessary that the area under fire be made of non-combustible material.
- 1 square toward every path around where the fire will be should be clear or made of a nonflammable material, so a 3 by 3 square around it.
- Going up from where the fire will be you will require that 3 by 3 square to be made of nonflammable material for at any rate 3 levels above it. The best way to guarantee nothing starts on fire is to keep that 3 by 3 square shape made of nonflammable material regardless of how far up you go from the fire, either have the material above it nonflammable or have nothing there (you can see the image of the top of home).
- Fill in stone (or another nonflammable material) around where the chimney will be (anyplace the fire could contact), this incorporates underneath or more as coordinated previously).
- Make a limit around what will be ablaze (You can utilize stone steps leaving an opening in the corner where my fire source will be)
- Spread the region that will be over the fire with stone so it doesn’t illuminate (the entirety of that region) (as long as you simply leave a 1 square high opening around where the fire will be, you won’t be at risk for getting scorched in light of the fact that you will physically not have the option to contact it).
- Put your combustible material in the chimney (You can utilize a square of wood which really consumed for a long while, or you can use Netherrack).
You can also watch this video, which will help you!